VLAD MEDIA SERVICES SRL
For the use of fbarefundfinders.com
Version applicable from 1st December 2018
Fbarefundfinders.com is the website, domain and brand registered and owned by VLAD MEDIA SERVICES SRL (also referred to “The Service Provider”, “us”, “we”)
OPERATOR (of personal data) – The Operator is the entity that decides the purpose and the modality of processing and storage of the Personal Data collected.
PROCESSOR – business entity that might process and store Personal Data in the name of The Operator and according to the Operator’s instructions.
At fbarefundfinders.com we take your privacy seriously and we want to assure you that we only use the personal data you provide to us or we automatically collect from you in order to:
a) Successfully carry out to completion the services you have purchased from us.
b) For internal administrative, security & marketing purposes, including to obtain a better understanding of our clients & customer base, to process feedback, to improve the website’s security and to improve our services and offers.
c) To personalize the offers we send to our clients, thereby allowing them to have easier access to the services, products, news, promotions and offers that might interest them.
d) To provide a better experience of using our website, by providing you with more personalized information.
Fbarefundfinders.com undertakes to collect and process only the personal data that is necessary and proportionate for the fulfillment of the proper performance of its main activities, for example assisting and representing the client in the process of reimbursement recovery with Amazon.
As a rule, the basis on which Fbarefundfinders.com processes personal data is represented by the contract, the purpose being related to the proper conduct of the contractual relationship.
In carrying out its activity, Fbarefundfinders.com processes different categories of personal data, depending on the category of data subjects, thus for the representatives of the clients the data refers to the name, surname, function, telephone number and e- mail address.
Who Collects The Personal Data?
Personal Data is being collected by the owner of fbarefundfinders.com, namely VLAD MEDIA SERVICES SRL., a Romania based limited liability company, having headquarters in E.U., Romania, Bucharest, Sector 1, Strada Elie Carafoli, Nr. 15, registered with the Romanian Trade Registry under EUID (J40/16185/2018), acting as an Operator.
We Are Obliged By the E.U. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) To Protect Your Personal Data.
GDPR is the law that governs the collection, processing, storage, security and protection of E.U. personal data. The collection of Personal Data is done lawfully, equitably and transparently towards our users in accordance with The E.U. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), ensuring that your Personal Data is protected and only used in the ways that are disclosed to you in this document. We assure you that we will not use your Personal Data for any illegitimate purposes or in manners that are incompatible with the purposes described above or with the relevant rules & regulations of Romania and the European Union.
Data Protection Authority: The National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing, having headquarters in E.U., Romania, Bucharest, District 1, Bvd. Gheorghe Magheru no. 28-30, website: www.dataprotection.ro. This is the Authority that supervises the processing of personal data. In case we do not comply with the legal provisions mentioned above you have the right to file a complaint with it
3. What Does Personal Data Mean?
Personal Data represents any information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify a person. In our relationship, it might refer but it is not limited to your full name, your company’s name, your full invoice address including your postal code, e-mail address, IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, referring website address, information regarding what pages or external links from our website are accessed and when, what products or services you view, and other similar information. We do not collect, process or store sensitive personal data.
4. When Do We Collect Your Personal Data?
We collect Personal Data when you visit our website, create an account, get in touch with us using „ Contact us” form, download our free Amazon FBA Refund Guide, accept to publish a testimonial regarding your experience with our services, place an order, comment on one of our blog posts.
We do not process credit or debit card information on our website, but will instead redirect you to third-party payment gateways and payment processors (such as Stripe), who will handle the payment process for us. As such, we are not responsible for the payment processing aspect of transactions initiated through our website. We do not collect, process or store personal information regarding your credit or debit cards.
5. For How Long Do We Store Your Personal Data?
We store data that is submitted to us by your visit of the website (such as IP Address, Browser, etc.) for a period of 30 days.
Personal Details that are directly submitted to us by you through a contact form, ordering a service, creating an account or commenting on our blog will be stored for maximum 10 years. In this case and according to the purposes we collect the personal data for, we will not keep the processed personal details for longer than it is necessary. However, you always have the possibility of requesting us to erase or modify your personal data from our database and opt out of our newsletter. To erase your personal data from our database, please email us at [email protected]. To unsubscribe from our newsletter or other communications with us, please use the relevant unsubscribe link from our newsletter emails.
Sometimes, in order to provide better services to our Clients, Personal Data might be processed by our contractual partners in our name. We assure you that we use only processors providing sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of GDPR and ensure the protection of the rights of the data subjects in our name. The processing of Personal Data by our business partners is based on Agreements we have put in place. According to the Agreement, The Processor must respect our instructions regarding subject-matter and duration of the processing, the nature and purpose of the processing, the type of personal data and categories of data subjects. The Processor will also commit himself to respect and protect the confidentiality of your personal data.
7. How Is Your Personal Data Being Used?
We may use your personal data to:
- Assist you to create an account on our website.
- Manage your account.
- Provide you with the services that you request and ensure the adequate operation of the website.
- Improve our services, products or offers & make them more personalized to our customers’ needs.
- Carry out any of our contractual obligations in conformity with the Terms & Conditions.
- Help us offer you a better, more personalized experience in browsing our website.
- Improve our website and ensure that we provide you with the best experience possible in using our website.
- Seek your views and feedback on the services or products you have purchased from us by conducting optional surveys.
- Send you information about our new services, offers or products.
- Allow us to better understand the behavior & interests of our clients, including their relationship with us.
8. Who Will Your Personal Data Be Shared With?
- We do not sell or rent any personal data you provide us with and we will not share it with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Your data, including browser type or sometimes IP address might be shared with our Processors as detailed above and with other third parties only for maintaining, improving or securing our website.
9. How Do We Keep Your Information Secure?
All of your information is stored in our website’s database. We have installed relevant security software to protect your Personal Data, your account and our website. We cannot disclose the software used, as this would represent a security threat, giving attackers an insight into our security measures.
But rest assured that we do everything possible to protect your Personal Data. However, in case of a hacking attack that bypasses our security measures, we cannot guarantee the integrity and safety of your Personal Data, and are not liable for any damages, loss, misuse or alteration of any and all Personal Data that occurs as a result. By using our website, creating an account, posting a comment, signing up to our newsletter or using a contact form you agree not to hold us accountable for any damages, including but not limited to theft, loss, misuse or alteration of any of your personal data that results from a breach of our security measures, whether through a direct hacking attack, malware, viruses or similar.
At the same time, it is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your registration information after you open an account with us. You agree not to share your password and login details with anyone else. Please also note that we will not be held responsible for any breach in the security of your information caused by an individual that accessed your account with your password. In case you have reason to believe that your password has been compromised, please immediately change your password, or otherwise contact us to provide you with a new one.
10. External Links
On our website we often use relevant links to other resources that we believe you will find useful. However, we cannot guarantee the safety of those links, and we are not responsible for the content that is found there. We do our best to ensure that the links we provide are safe and contain useful material, however, since we do not control the websites on which they are made available or whether or not they are changed in the future, we cannot guarantee their safety and the quality of the content. It is entirely up to you if you follow the external links from our website, and you do so at your own risk.
11. Your rights
We would like to inform you that, according to GDPR, you have the following rights:
- right of access, provided by art. 15 of the GDPR, whereby you can request us, free of charge, to confirm whether or not we process personal data that relate to you. You can also request a copy of the data we process about you. Applications must include relevant information in order to be able to identify you in our database. We will respond to your request within 30 days;
- right to rectification, provided by art. 16 of the GDPR, which you can exercise by formulating an application through which you may request us to modify the information we already have about you. You can formulate such a request when you notice that your data is incomplete or inaccurate;
- right to restriction of processing, provided by art. 18 of the GDPR, which you can exercise when contesting the accuracy of the data, when considering processing unlawful or when you oppose to the erasure of the personal data. Following the exercise of this right, we may continue to store the data, making other processing operations possible only with your consent, unless expressly provided for by law;
- right to data portability, provided by art. 20 of the GDPR, which you can only exercise if the processing is based on your consent or contract, and only if your data is processed by automated means. If you meet the conditions, you may send us a request for porting the data to the operator you want;
- right to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes, provided by art. 21 of the GDPR. You may exercise this right at any time and we guarantee that your data will no longer be processed for that purpose. However, there may be a reasonable time (72 hours) in which you may still receive marketing information from us meanwhile we record and resolve your request;
- Right to erasure/to be forgotten, provided by art. 17 of the GDPR, according to which we have the responsibility to delete the personal data we process about you. This right is not an absolute one, it is only applicable in certain situations expressly provided by law. When making an erasure request, please be aware that deleting your data may be a complex process.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as at [email protected]
12. Other Provisions